Sunday, March 17, 2019

Disappointing. Or aggravating. Or both.

256. So I gained 1 lb. It pisses me off, 'cause I had a "perfect week." I went to the gym 5 days, hit all my marks for weight training and knocked my cardio out of the park and stayed on track with my nutritional goals. It's bullshit, how the fuck did I gain a pound? Grrr.

I think my body is trying to assert a new set point. My metabolism could be slowing down in response to losing 40+ lbs. I say hell no to that. Gotta really lean in this week. Cut my calories back a little probably and step up my weight training -- it was time for that anyway. I could also be gaining muscle, it does outweigh fat by 5x by volume, and weight training burns fat 2-3x more efficiently than cardio alone. Regardless, I am not satisfied with being stuck in this 255-265 rang. I keep getting down into the 250s, but I can't stay down there. Like I said, time to lean in a little.

That is all. No excuses, get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment